Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God and inerrant in the original writings.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life; in His Miracles, in His vicarious atonement through His death and shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that lost and sinful man must be saved and that man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enable to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are unsaved unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ
What we hold to:
- The inerrancy of scripture.
- The continuance today of the diversities of spiritual gifts as found in Corinthians 12:4-11.
- A dependence upon the Holy Spirit to lead, rather than fleshly promotion.
- The pre-millennial, return of Christ for His waiting church.
- The teaching of the Word of God in such a way that it can be applied to life as beneficial toward a growing maturity.